- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completed student application
- Valid State or Government issued photo ID and Social Security Card
- Students must have their COVID-19 into the center within 72 hours of the first day of class.
- Negative TB within one year or copy of Chest X-Ray
- Drug Screen
- Deposit for the Nursing Assistant Program of $300 is due upon enrollment.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $150.00 if you decide to cancel the class.
- The refund will be given if the student request in writing to the student service department within 24 hours of the deposit (Unless we cancel our classes. This does not include reschedule of classes).
- After the 24 hours students will not receive a refund, however students will be able to reschedule the start of the program one time.
Schedule is subject to change due to COVID-19 pandemic and any other unforeseen circumstances.
Here is the most exciting part……Once all of the below information is reviewed and received, you will be granted access to the next CNA Training Course.
- Completed Student CNA Application
$125 (Non-Refundable) Application Fee
- Basic entrance examination of 80% or higher
- Criminal Background Check and / or Drug Screen
- TB Skin Test
- Full Payment of Tuition or Payment Plan Arranged
Complete the CNA application online or in person (by appointment only). -State of Michigan background check.Please note that it is a required background check according to the State of Michigan, and a National Sex Offender Registry search will be completed. This is conducted through ICHAT or the background company according to the partnering facility.
Learn how you can get your healthcare career started.
2470 Collingwood Street, Detroit, Michigan 48206, United States
Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sat & Sun: CLOSED
Copyright © 2022 Gentle Hands of Integrity – All Rights Reserve